Tuesday

A letter to Jean Claude Van Damme


Bonjour Jean Claude Van,

As you may know, I mentioned your name in a previous post entitled "A Message to Arsenio Hall" in which I wondered if he was "washed-up" as a performer like you. I meant no harm in this line of questioning so please do not take offense to what amounts to simple curiosity of his whereabouts. 

For the record, I have always been a big fan of your movies including... um... well... the movie that you starred in with... other actors... the one where you fought someone.... or something....  Anyways, I'm sure you know your movies better than I do. 

The point I'm trying to make is I am selling a book here and I'll do whatever it takes to achieve my 15 minutes in the spotlight. I'm sure you can understand this. So if you feel slighted by my inference that you are a washed-up French nobody, relax. I meant no harm. It might be a language thing. Plus you are probably old now so attempting to karate kick me to death might result in a hernia or hip replacement. Both of which could harm your eventual return to American television on shows like Washed-Up French Celebrity RehabDancing with the French Has-been Stars or Fat Farms of the Flash-in-the Pan Stars.  

No comments: