Tuesday

Another question from another reader



With the launch of the book getting closer and closer, the media (as you know) has been ramping up their coverage of what one outlet described as "the next great literary masterpiece for our times." That type of praise has led to a barrage of letters and postcards from fans around the world who want to know more about My Penis. In the interest of satisfying curiosity and yes, boosting book sales, I will, from time to time,  answer your questions. Here is one from a little known city in Europe called Germany:



"I just want to tell you that I love My Penis. Any plans for merchandise to support the sales?" - Gunther F., Stuttgart, Germany.

Yes. Thank you for asking. Initial pre-sales figures and market data so far point to a huge Mexican fan base, so I am currently putting the finishing touches on a line of colorful Penis Hammocks that should hit the website in early April 2009 just in time for Cinco De Mayo. 

Also in the works is the 2008 "My Little Penis" disguise kit which focus groups show will have massive appeal with children between the ages of 3 and 6 and pedophiles between the ages of 27 and 65.

No comments: